Everything you do right from chewing to vocalizing, or from communicating to chattering, your lips always participate in every action you do. A beautifully pink colored lip always adds extra shine to your face. And obviously these tempting pink lips do not require regular uses of putting that lip balms or any natural color lipsticks to look shiny.
Naturally rosy lips are an attractive feature of a woman’s beauty. Every women have desire to get pink, soft, luscious lips, but somehow, you ended up fizzling. You might have noted that many people are not blessed with naturally pink lips and they try number of treatments and but expensive products of different brands to turn their dark and pale lips into a shiny pink color.
Many of you are not aware with the solution to this problem. But there exist some natural home remedies for pink lips that really help the protégé.
Some of the main causes for dark lips are excessive direct exposure to sunlight, low blood circulation, an allergic reaction, stress, use of low-quality cosmetics, ignoring health issue, chewing tobacco, illness, excessive smoking, weather, high caffeine intake, hectic life style, hormonal imbalances and others.
There is no need to buy an expensive product or some royal treatments to make your lips shinier or soft. Try some home remedies for pink lips that can effectively lighten your lips.
Home Remedies for Pink Lips - Get Pretty Pink Lips by These Household Tips
LemonLemon is very beneficial for your skin, health and lips. It contains vitamin C and bleaching properties which works as a simple yet powerful remedy for dark lips
- Squeeze a lemon and apply the lemon juice directly on your lips before going to bed. Simply follow this process regularly for about one to two months. It is the simplest Home remedy for pink lips that never takes a time or so.
- Take a thin slice of lemon, sprinkle a little bit of sugar on slice and rub it on the affected area. It will remove dead cells from lips so that new skin can appear. Use this remedy once a day for a few weeks.
- Alternatively, take one-half teaspoon of lemon juice, honey and glycerin. Apply this mixture on your lips before going to bed. You will see a drastic change in the color of your lips.
- In a bowl, take lemon juice and almond oil in an equal amount, mix it and apply it on your lips and massage gently for 2-3 minutes and rinse it off.
RoseRose has three main healing properties: cooling, soothing and moisturizing. Rose also adds a natural pink color to your dark lips.
- Take a few drops of honey and mix with one drop of rose water. Apply it on your lips. Repeat the process three to four times a day.
- Mix one tablespoon of crushed rose petal and add one teaspoon of butter, honey, or milk cream. Apply this paste on your lips and massage gently. This step will surely help your lips to become pink in color.
- Take a few rose petals, put them in raw milk for an hour, and then with the help of grinder mix it to form a paste. Also add one and half teaspoon of honey and a pinch of saffron in it. Apply the paste on the affected area and leave it for about 15 minutes. Follow the process for about 2-3 times a day.
- Mix rose water and mint juice apply it on lips and massage for 2-3 minutes. Repeat this process until you get positive results.
PomegranatePomegranate is an ideal remedy for the treatment of dark lips. It moisturizes your dry and dehydrated lips and also helps in restoring their natural pink color.
- Take one tablespoon of crushed pomegranate seeds, little milk cream and rose water in a bowl and then mixed them together. Apply this paste on your lips and massage gently for a few minutes. Next, wash it off with the lukewarm water.
- Prepare a juice by mixing equal amounts of pomegranate juice, beetroot juice and carrot juice. Regularly apply this paste on your lips.
HoneyHoney has a natural moisturizing property and also softens your lips thus improves natural lip color. Honey is also a treatment for your chapped lips.
The list for the best home remedies for lips indexes honey at the top that give results in a short interval of time.
- Apply honey directly on your lips before going to bed. In the morning, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Make a paste by mixing one-half teaspoon each of yogurt, honey, and gram flour in an equal amount. Apply this paste on your lips and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Make a thick paste of honey and turmeric powder, apply it on affected area and leave it for 2-3 minutes. Rinse it off with water.
AlmondAlmond oil is another widely used remedy and it is so rich in nutrients and vitamins like E, B, B2, and B6, anti oxidants, fatty acid and phytostrols.
- Mix few drops of honey with one tablespoon of honey and apply it on your lips once a day or whenever you feel dry.
- Combine almond and Castrol oil in an equal amount; massage gently your lips to lighten their color.
- Before going to bed massage your lips with a mixture of coconut and almond oil in an equal amount and leave it for overnight. Next, in the morning rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Combine almond powder and milk and make a paste. Apply this mixture on your lips and massage gently. Leave it for 5 minutes and rinse it off. Combination of milk and almond is the cheap and easiest home remedy for pink lips that makes your lips shine and make them soft too.
- Mix in equal amount almond oil and castor oil. Apply it on affected area and massage gently for 3 -4 minutes. Rinse it off.
Beetroot:Beetroot is another ingredient that makes your lips look shinier and healthy. The juice of beetroot has number of natural agents which lightens the lips. Apply the juice of beetroot on your lips and get the effective results.
IceCubes:Ice cubes are so chill! This chilliness of the cubes helps in maintaining the proper moisture and dryness of your lips. Ice Cubes not only makes your lip wet but also make them soft. Simply rub the ice cube all over your lips at least twice a day.
Everyone wants naturally pink color lips. A proper care and healthy ingredients is the key to make your lips healthy and shine. Pink lips always enhances the beauty level, however there are number of factors exists like smoking allergies, UV rays etc that cause your lips dull and darker. Above you have read home remedies for pink lips follow them on a regular basis and note how your dark color lips turned to a shinier pink.